SEO stands for search engine optimization. It has a set of rules that help to optimize your website in all top search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing, etc. It also helps to get a higher ranking as well as organic traffic to your website. If you have a blog, website, or online store, it can help you get free targeted traffic from search engines and help to increase your business. SEO mainly works on two goals; the first is to find out what users are looking for online so that you can meet their demands by writing high-quality content. The second goal helps you to create a website that search engines easily can find, index, and understand its content. Additionally, execute good SEO practices are a decent way to increase the quality of a website by making it user-friendly, faster, and easier to navigate.
Nowadays the market is very competitive and SEO marketing is highly important than ever. Search engines helping many people across the globe, who every day looking for answers to their queries or solutions to their problems. There are three types of SEO, Technical Seo, On Page Seo, and off-page Seo. Technical Seo ensures that search engines can easily crawl and index your website without any issues, where on the page have rules to apply on your website and content that help to make it search engine friendly. Off-page Seo provides ways to promote your website or blog so that it can rank higher in search results. Below mentioning some best SEO techniques that will help everyone in each manner:-
Advance Seo Techniques of 2021
Let’s start first with clicking, how we can increase clicks from Google without ranking high for our website. Because it is one of the top techniques of SEO. It helps to drive traffic to your website and definitely, revenue will increase. Few specific strategies for getting more clicks without higher ranking: –
1. Favicon optimization: – It is the logo of your business/brand. These are tiny icons that visually represent a website or a brand. When someone does a search related to any product in Google’s mobile search, browser tabs, he/she can see it next to page titles. Website’s Favicon should be the same as the logo for the business. New emerging way to drive organic traffic to your website or blog.
2. Breadcrumb optimization: – In the matter of SEO, breadcrumb navigation makes browsing easier through site pages and more organic for visitors, motivate them to stay longer on the website and view more pages. Because of that, the bounce rates are going down, which is good for Search Engine Optimization. Breadcrumbs can be keyword-rich, which can impact your CTR rate. Google displays breadcrumbs in both whether desktop or mobile search results. Your breadcrumb can be your URL, your schema markup, your actual breadcrumbs on the page.
3. Meta descriptions: – If we did not craft our Meta description well including our targeted keywords or content, we can’t take its advantage properly. If we write an organized description for our website, it can enforce users to click. Google does use your keyword-rich Meta description and it may act as a marketing copy for your website. A recent study shows approx 30% of websites don’t even use Meta descriptions. This is an old SEO technique but needs to implement adequately.
4. Include Numbers in titles: – As a Meta description, titles are also important. By adding dates to titles helps to increased rankings for a particular brand. You can increase your CTR rate by including no in your titles for any given query. But make sure one thing, do not spam it, don’t put it unnecessarily if it doesn’t make sense.
5. Boilerplate <Title>: – Boilerplate is also the part of your title tag that repeats every single time without changing much. Boilerplate is not good in articles title as SEO’s point of view, can make your title less relevant, both to search engines and users. By removing it increases your rankings. Avoid using it one can get more clicks and higher rankings.
6. FAQ Page Schema Markup: – FAQ schema is professional markup you can add to a webpage’s code that contains a list of questions and answers. Google then reads this markup and uses it to generate a rich fragment. This shows a collapsible list under your typical SERP result. It helps to increase clicks and drive more traffic to the website.
On-Page SEO Tips
1. Relaunch your top content
2. Increase your internal linking
3. Update your old content with new links
4. Remove your Unnecessary Link
5. Make your website/blog mobile-friendly
6. Long and unique content trending
7. Try to use more headers
8. Try to write different content on multiple niches
Technical SEO Tips
1. Improve Core Web Vitals for better page experience
2. Limit your sitemap to 10000 Url
3. Leverage dynamic sitemaps
4. Improve Passive link acquisition
5. Find your competitors best-performing pages and do needful stuff according
6. Check your content strategy Using a Keyword Gap Analysis
7. Try to improve Your Organic CTR Using PPC Testing
8. Keep eye on Competitor’s Broken Backlinks
9. Use better image search techniques
10. Clean Up your website’s Toxic Links