Apple has announced the iPhone 13 Series. The series includes four smartphones, namely iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone Pro Max have been introduced. The company unveiled its iPhone 13 series at a virtual event. The initial price of the iPhone 13 series is $ 699 (about Rs 51,400).
The latest iPhones have been released in four color choices and the company has the most recent A15 Bionic chipset. The most notable thing is that Apple is offering 5G connectivity on the new iPhones, Let’s talk more about iPhone 13 specifications and features.
Features and Specifications of iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Mini
The company has a 6.1-inch display on the iPhone 13. In addition, there is a 5.4-inch display is available for the iPhone 13 Mini. The display of both phones is made of OLED panels. This phone’s frame is constructed from aluminum, which makes its appearance very unique. The company has introduced the phones in 128 GB as well as 256 GB, 512 GB, and 128 variants.
In terms of processing power, the new A15 Bionic chipset is included within it. Apple states it is the iPhone 13 has the fastest CPU within any mobile. With the iPhone 13 and 13 Mini, you’ll notice a thinner Face ID notch than iPhone 12. iPhone 12.
For photography, a dual rear camera setup that includes LED flashes has been provided in both phones. It comes with a 12-megapixel True Depth camera system that has an expansive 12-megapixel camera. Concerning the battery, The Company is offering 1.5 hours of battery life on the iPhone Mini than the iPhone 12 Mini. However, with the iPhone 13, the company will offer 2.5 hours of battery time over that of the iPhone 12.
Features and Specifications of iPhone 13 Pro and 13 Pro Max
iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max run iOS 15 out of the box. It has been set by the company to set the base cost of the Pro version at $999 (Rs 75,500) and the price for the Pro Max version is $1099 (about 90000 Rs). For the Pro version on iPhone 13, iPhone 13, the company has also launched a variant that comes with 128 GB or 1TB internal storage.
Concerning the processor, the A15 Bionic chipset is made available as Pro as well as Pro Max variants. According to the company, the processor is 50 percent better performance on graphics than the earlier iPhones. The display that smartphones use has a refresh rate of 120Hz.
Concerning camera specifications, Apple iPhone 13 Pro and Pro Max are being offered with an ultra-wide-angle camera as well as an angle-wide camera with an optical zoom of 12 megapixels and a telephoto lens. Cinematic mode is used to create amazing videos on Smartphones. The best part is that the camera in the front of the phone comes along with Cinematic Mode.
These features will be new in iPhone 13
Wedbush’s Daniel Ives commented on the Mac-Roomers report that we’re discussing. According to him, this is the time around the company can launch it’s iPhone 13 with 1TB of internal storage. For other countries than the US, the phone will come with the mmWave 5G technology. Daniel Ives also says that Apple could produce up to 130-150 million iPhones at the end of this year.
- In terms of the battery that the iPhone 13 has, iPhone 13’s battery iPhone 13 can come with 25W fast charging. This is an improvement over the fast charging 22W of earlier phones. Also, it is being claimed that the internal circuit system in the iPhone 13 will reduce space so that the company can install a large battery within the phone.
- In comparison to iPhone 13, if you compare it to the design of the iPhone 13, its structure could be a bit smaller, and its Pro versions could have a 120Hz refresh rate. Many changes can be observed in the hardware of the phone.
- Apple has removed 64GB of storage in its iPhone 13 series, i.e. the base version in the iPhone 13 series has become 128 GB. It is for the very first time Apple has eliminated 64GB of storage.
- In the iPhone 13 series, Apple has introduced Cinematic Mode, which is the feature that is the most unique of this series. With the aid of Cinematic Mode, users of the iPhone 13 series will be in a position to shoot movies from their smartphones just like any other camera. When you use Cinematic Mode, the iPhone’s camera will automatically defocus and focus in between your subject and background. In this scenario, you’ll be able to shoot video on your mobile device in cinematic style.
- Apple’s new-generation A15 chip will be available on the iPhone 13, which comes with TSMC’s 5nm+ processing. Four iPhones will feature an OLED display; two Pro models will come with a 120Hz refresh rate.
We will tell you that Apple introduced iPhone X in 2017. iPhone X in 2017, with a notch feature that was added. (iPhone 13 has features) features like face ID, the notch, and selfie camera were added to the iPhone X. Based on a Taiwanese study, there is a tiny notch is also expected with the new iPhone. Features such as the iPhone 12 model will be offered in this phone.